Welcome to our new Citrix community!

XenMobile Netscaler Configuration

37 minutes ago, Carl Stalhood1709151912 said:

If you used the wizard, I assume you can click XenMobile on the left and remove the configuration.

Otherwise my script will show you everything bound to a vServer. https://github.com/cstalhood/Get-ADCVServerConfig

Thanks Carl. That is great to know. We have it in a clustered environment. So, will this pick up all the Xenmobile servers? And this has to be run from the Netscaler CLI correct?

56 minutes ago, Carl Stalhood1709151912 said:

If you used the wizard, I assume you can click XenMobile on the left and remove the configuration.

Otherwise my script will show you everything bound to a vServer. https://github.com/cstalhood/Get-ADCVServerConfig

Carl, I see your step 3 where you said

Run the extraction script in PowerShell. One option is to right-click the script file and click Run with PowerShell. (note: the script doesn’t seem to work on Windows 7)

I have Windows 10 and I am not connected to my office network on this. Can I use this to run this script and just point to the config file that was downloaded? Will it still show me the virtual servers?

47 minutes ago, John Francis1709160537 said:

Carl, I see your step 3 where you said

Run the extraction script in PowerShell. One option is to right-click the script file and click Run with PowerShell. (note: the script doesn’t seem to work on Windows 7)

I have Windows 10 and I am not connected to my office network on this. Can I use this to run this script and just point to the config file that was downloaded? Will it still show me the virtual servers?

Now, we have moved to the cloud and we have the NS pointing to the cloud connectors. Will this configuration have those servers information also or will this PS script just extract the old one? As, we already migrated it and we have the NS configured for cloud Endpoint connections.