Welcome to our new Citrix community!

OWA with SSO from CVPN is working but Page is showed blank

Marc Kuhn

Hi guys

i'm building our Citrix Gateway with Unified Gateway with CVPN only, where i have WebApplications like OWA and Published Desktop all on one side. For SSO for OWA i configured the Appliance with this guide:

https://www.smali.net/netscaler-unifiedgateway-owa-sso-clientless-access-application-type/

It is working so far, i'm logged into OWA from my Exchange 2019, but the Webside content is blank besides the menu:

image.thumb.png.fab6a6784c2fb842795bf57016f921a9.png

I tried it with and without Step 4, the result is the same. Also i tried it with MS Edge Chromium and MS Internet Explorer. Does anybody have had experienced something similar?

Many thanks for your help.

Best regards,

Marc

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all

i found another post with the same issue i have i believe:

https://discussions.citrix.com/topic/375761-netscaler-unified-gateway-and-exchange-owa-2016-problem/

Here it is explained how to configure OWA in the Unified Gateway. When i try to add the Intranet Application it shows me that error:

image.thumb.png.22da714b3a864cfe422da192c23129e5.png

Does anybody know what that message is trying to tell me?

Many thanks for your help.

Best regards,

Marc

• Like 1

Hi Carl

thanks for that. When trying to reproduce the issue and check the CLI, configuring the Application is working now without any issue. I have now OWA Exchange 2019 with SSO configured and it is working just like in the other post described.

Thanks a lot.

Best regards,
Marc