Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Add Internal Websites like OWA or Intranet to Storefront Website

Marc Kuhn

Question

Hi guys

i have tested and configured my Netscaler for Exchange 2019 OWA with AAA, so when the users are accessing webmail.domain.com they will be redirected to aaa.domain.com and so on. For Citrix CVAD they have the URL login.domain.com and land afterwards on the Storefront.

To have it more convenient for the users i'm looking for a way to have the Published Desktop as well as some Weblinks for internal Websites like OWA or our Intranet. Is there any change to accomplish that?

Many thanks for your feedback.

Best regards,

Marc

5 answers to this question

Hi Carl

no, ideally i would like to have the Storefront like it is, just besides Published Apps and Published Desktops have the option to add a Link to OWA or a Intranet Website so the users have all on one page. Would be nice to have OWA available like that so the customers don't need to spend money for the Netscaler Advanced License.

I will try it with that. Many thanks for the hint.

Best regards,

Marc

Hi Carl

i think, that isn't probably the right configuration i was looking for. Would it be possible to configure the Netscaler not to go directly to the Storefront, instead have an Access Interface configured, where i have the Published Desktop as well as OWA configured with SSO?

https://docs.citrix.com/en-us/netscaler-gateway/12/vpn-user-config/configure-plugin-connections/ng-access-interface-wrapper-con.html

Best regards,

Marc