Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Configure Citrix Gateway with SAML from external AD

Marc Kuhn

Hi guys

we have a Citrix Gateway in an Citrix CVAD 1912 LTSR environment with Published Applications for several customers. We would like now to add another one, which has some additional requirements. He want to have the Published Application configured with SSO and SAML from his AD.

I know, that this means we need an Citrix ADC Advanced for the authentication. Till now i didn't configure something like that, i'm not sure, even if that SAML is configured, am i able to activate it only for the new VirtualServer? As well i'm thinking about Windows Profiles and Fileserver Permissions. Is a AD Trust required for that kind of setup?

Many thanks for your help on that.

Best regards,

Marc

Hi guys

i just set up the Citrix FAS with SAML ffrom Azure AD, which is working just fine. One additional question:

I have a setup, where i have an ActiveDirectory for the users and our ActiveDirectory with the Citrix Part. Would it be possible to have Citrix Workspace App configured with SSO, so the users can have just an icon on their desktop to start the Published App instead of starting a webbrowser?

Many thanks for any feedback on that.

Best regards

Marc