Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Android Enterprise enrollment, error message: Your device isn’t enrolled Secure Hub is unable to enroll your device as it has just been factory reset. Contact your IT admin

Mika Kleemola

Question

Hi,
I can't enroll devices to Android Enterprise (Samsung, Sony, from android 7 to android 10)
I get error message: Your device isn’t enrolled Secure Hub is unable to enroll your device as it has just been factory reset. Contact your IT admin
Device owner mode: tried both Company-owned device and Fully managed with work profile
Enroll methdos tried: DPC identifier token and Samsung Knox Mobile Enrollment
Cloud CEM v. 20.7.0.6
Any suggestions?

-Mika

Errormsg.jpg

2 answers to this question

On 7/31/2020 at 8:46 AM, Mika Kleemola said:

Hi,
I can't enroll devices to Android Enterprise (Samsung, Sony, from android 7 to android 10)
I get error message: Your device isn’t enrolled Secure Hub is unable to enroll your device as it has just been factory reset. Contact your IT admin
Device owner mode: tried both Company-owned device and Fully managed with work profile
Enroll methdos tried: DPC identifier token and Samsung Knox Mobile Enrollment
Cloud CEM v. 20.7.0.6
Any suggestions?

-Mika

Errormsg.jpg

Hey,

Did you enable Android Enterprise in the settings? You need to configure this with your Google Playstore account.

Another requirement is that you have activated the Android Enterprise registration mode via the enrollment profile. Is this a new setup or did you use Android legacy devices as well?

image.thumb.png.9f270abb7fb912b2c1b12655cd7c27cd.png

Cheers,

Daniel