Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Citrix Studio On-Prem and Remote PowerShell SDK

Darryl Sakach

Question

We recently updated our PowerShell SDK to the Remote version. This will enable us to manage our migration from on-prem control plane to Workspace Services control plane. We also have Citrix Studio installed on this same server (it is not a Delivery Controller server, just Studio and the SDK). Now we get numerous Cloud Credential requests whenever we try to use Studio. I understand this is due to the remote PoSh SDK and the new XDCredentials cmdlets. In our on-prem PoSh scripts we can add a 'Set-XDCredentials -ProfileType OnPrem' to avoid getting the Cloud Credentials pop. How can we add this same functionality to Citrix Studio activity?

I have seen the other threads regarding the Remote PoSh SDK and Studio, but am looking for a way to overcome this restriction. It seems that since one can stop the pop when in native PoSh we should be able to do the same for Studio. Some of my thoughts, obviously without an answer yet, are:

1. Is there someplace within Studio configuration that we can add an XDCredentials cmdlet to run before any Studio initiated PoSh shell or session?

2. Maybe there is a way to accomplish this from a profile for the account used by Studio?

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet