Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Published shortcuts startmenu 2016

Question

hello all,

i see a lot off issues with published apps deployed in a published desktop. i also have a issue.

environment 1912 cu1 server 2016

most settings from carl his website have been set, only roaming the !ctxstartmenu! is not set, this is deleted every logoff. so the startmenu is being build every logon.

the citrix workspace connects to the storefront this is very fast. when i have a clean profile the application is published as it should. 

however when i logoff and directly! logon then the startmenu item is not placed! when i click on the workspace app then it is placed. 

when i loggoff and wait for 10 minutes and then logon again then the icon is also placed...... ? 

why? 

is it not supported to remove the startmenu at loggoff when using workspace app to get some published apps in the startmenu ?

5 answers to this question

but is this also possible for published apps ? when i have a link like ?

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\Online Plugin\SelfServicePlugin\SelfService.exe" -launch -reg Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\store-5c0ec344@@Controller.PRogram -startmenuShortcut

can i add this as a preference ? doesn`t this store ID ( store-5c0ec344) change ?