VPX networking issue

Al Zabar

Hi all,

My citrix knowledge quite limited.

I am trying to deploy load balancing on my simple network, which has been elaborated in attachment. Issue I have, my LB  showing service as down and I can't figure it out what is causing this issue, but most likely routing issue. I have attached two interfaces where one is for management only and second interface (1/1) is used for data/traffic. 1/1  has been tagged on vcenter with vlan 1366 which i use for vlan 2011 as well. 1/1 interface has been set up for only tagged traffic and all these interfaces has been allowed.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

vpx.pdf

14 hours ago, Al Zabar said:

Hi all,

My citrix knowledge quite limited.

I am trying to deploy load balancing on my simple network, which has been elaborated in attachment. Issue I have, my LB  showing service as down and I can't figure it out what is causing this issue, but most likely routing issue. I have attached two interfaces where one is for management only and second interface (1/1) is used for data/traffic. 1/1  has been tagged on vcenter with vlan 1366 which i use for vlan 2011 as well. 1/1 interface has been set up for only tagged traffic and all these interfaces has been allowed.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

vpx.pdf 161.24 kB · 1 download

Hi,

Could you give us more details? What would you like to Load Balance? StoreFront Access, LDAP for Authentication etc. ?

As far as I understand, you have a route to 10.10.xx.xx via your router 192.20.x.5 which is correct. Be aware that service monitor originate from the NSIP address (i think unless you are direct attached to the subnet). So you should be able to connect from your management IP to 10.10.x.x.  I would check route to this subnet and firewall ports.

On 7/9/2020 at 7:10 AM, Luca Ferraro said:

Hi,

Could you give us more details? What would you like to Load Balance? StoreFront Access, LDAP for Authentication etc. ?

As far as I understand, you have a route to 10.10.xx.xx via your router 192.20.x.5 which is correct. Be aware that service monitor originate from the NSIP address (i think unless you are direct attached to the subnet). So you should be able to connect from your management IP to 10.10.x.x.  I would check route to this subnet and firewall ports.

Hi Iferrar200,

The main reason, is to load balance secure servers located on 10.10.xx.0/24 network, which are Sharepoint, exchange, vcloud director, just name a few.

Is there a way to troubleshoot routes, as all links and services are down, also I am unable to ping my VIP located on 171 network.

Thanks