Welcome to our new Citrix community!

SSO From Citrix Gateway to IIS RDWeb Server

Hi,
We are implementing a Citrix ADC (13.0) platform in front of our RDS platform.
We authenticate correctly to the Citrix Gateway with a Radius server/policy, and we distribute a bookmark target to the RDWeb page via a cvpn bookmark.

Access to the RDWeb site is functional and requires standard user domaine authentication.

User -> Gateway (authentification) -> RDWeb  (authentification)

The RDWeb site is hosted on a classic IIS and we try to implement SSO.

RDWeb website have anonymous authentication disabled, and Integrated Windows Authentication enabled as mentioned in the link below: (link)

Problem:
When creating the bookmark (cvpn), it is possible to define an SSO type.
When using an SSO type, the bookmark does not appear after logging in to the Citrix Gateway.

If SSO type is clear, Bookmark appear correctly.

Do you know a link describing step by step implementation of SSO with Citrix Gateway to an IIS site? Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

So, you're logging onto the NetScaler with RADIUS only, but you want the NetScaler to somehow guess your AD credentials and pass those through to the RDWeb server transparently?

Or did I misunderstand what you wrote?

Regards

Ken Z

Hello,

So, you're logging onto the NetScaler with RADIUS only, but you want the NetScaler to somehow guess your AD credentials and pass those through to the RDWeb server transparently?

That's exactly right.

I understand that RADIUS authentification (Windows NPS based on AD users) is not the good solution.

I have found this link https://discussions.citrix.com/topic/403609-windows-authentication-pass-through-to-a-non-citrix-iis-web-server/?ct=1593505282

Recommandation is to setup Kerberos / NTM. I will follow this way.

Thanks.