Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Mac Catalina update (Catalina 10.15.5) (19F101) no window opens with the remote desktop

Mohammad Hussai

Question

MacOS Catalina 10.15.5 (19F101) 
Citrix Client Workspace

[Update]: Issue seems to be still exists even after formatting system completely and re-installing the Mac OS

When I click on it the Workspace application seems to connect - but no window opens with the remote desktop. It just stays like that active.

Workspace application stays active in the side bar but when I click on it nothing appears.

When I right click it and click on "Show all Windows" its says that there are no Available Windows for this app.

MacOS Catalina Update happened and after that issue is occurring.

What was tried so far:
1. Launching the .ICA file downloaded on my Mac on another Macbook with fresh Workspace application installed. The application worked without any issue!!!

2. Multiple iterations of Uninstalling/Installing/with Restarts in between/ Installing of older Workspace versions.

3. Tried to remove different preference files and old remaining files from Library after UN-installation.

Nothing seems to help.

WorkspaceLogs_2020_06_10-15_01_38.zip

2 answers to this question

On 6/10/2020 at 5:10 PM, Mohammad Hussai said:

MacOS Catalina 10.15.5 (19F101) 
Citrix Client Workspace

[Update]: Issue seems to be still exists even after formatting system completely and re-installing the Mac OS

When I click on it the Workspace application seems to connect - but no window opens with the remote desktop. It just stays like that active.

Workspace application stays active in the side bar but when I click on it nothing appears.

When I right click it and click on "Show all Windows" its says that there are no Available Windows for this app.

MacOS Catalina Update happened and after that issue is occurring.

What was tried so far:
1. Launching the .ICA file downloaded on my Mac on another Macbook with fresh Workspace application installed. The application worked without any issue!!!

2. Multiple iterations of Uninstalling/Installing/with Restarts in between/ Installing of older Workspace versions.

3. Tried to remove different preference files and old remaining files from Library after UN-installation.

Nothing seems to help.

WorkspaceLogs_2020_06_10-15_01_38.zip 77.57 kB · 0 downloads

Did you get it working? Even I am facing exact same issue since last.2 days, tried multiple things but is not helping.