Welcome to our new Citrix community!

About installing Citrix WorkSpace and single sign-on

Question

Hello Citrix technical support person in charge. My name is Okamoto of Nippon Steel Engineering. I would like to inquire about the following matters, but I will inform you by email. · A procedure to replace the Citrix Online-Plugin on the device connected to the XenApp server with Workspace in silent mode. -Set up single sign-on and make necessary settings on both the server and client sides. Please tell me. Also, due to the large number of work, Citrix Online-Plugin and Workspace may be mixed. Will occur. Please let us know of any issues this may cause.

・I would like to simplify login by SSO (single sign-on) when switching to WorkSpace. (Because SSO could not log in automatically when using Citrix Online-Plugin)

Please support the above two points. [Our environment] server: CITRIX XenApp and XenDesktop 7.15 LTSR (7.15.4000.653) OS: MS Windows Server 2016 Std client:   CITRIX Online Plug-in 12.3.0.8 / CITRIX Workspace 1912 (19.12.0.119)   OS: MS Windows10 Enterprise Customer ID 51156498 that's all Thank you.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet