Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Add Trust External CA Root

Hi All,

My Tech support desk is on annual leave today and I have tried to login to my Netscaler Gateway - I am able to login to the next page but then when I get into my Citrix XenApp Main Page I click on my Desktop App and on Citrix Viewer I get the following error message.

"You have not chosen to trust "AddTrust External CA Root", the issuer of the server's security certificate."

I am using a MacBook and need to be able to get online today - can anyone assist at all?

Regards,

Adrian

If you need to get into the Citrix Systems and your IT department is unavailable, you may be able use a Windows machine or other non-apple endpoint device and probably get around this. You can also choose to use login to Citrix via the web using the same URL for the Store that the CWA client uses to connect and pasting into a web browser. 

Also, when your IT department does make the change, please make sure you are using the most recent version of the CWA for Mac found here: 

https://www.citrix.com/downloads/workspace-app/mac/workspace-app-for-mac-latest.html

• 4 weeks later...

Hi All,

I have the same issue on "old" Macbooks (Yosemite, El Capitan, Sierra) on which the latest Citrix Workspace App cannot be installed.
My pb is following:

The user accesses the Netscaler tru the external and logs in; no CA error message, neither with Safari nor Firefox.

One logged, the applications icons appears and it's when he launches one of them (and invokes the Citrix Workspace App) that the message saying that "i don't trust in the AddTrust External CA root" appears.

I've already tried different things and in fact, ont he VPX, i can see that the higher CA certificate is expired (since May 30th).
It apparently doesn't hirt "modern" applications (according to Sectigo, from which i purchased the client certificate).

Any idea ? Change should be made on the VPX, don't you think so ? With an updated CA certificate ?

TIA

Regards,

Yan