Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Unable to type @, # character from Mac (high Sierra 10.13.6) with Workspace after 20.05.0.6 (2005) is released.

Bernard Ng

Question

3 answers to this question

On 6/1/2020 at 5:30 AM, Bernard Ng said:

Unable to type @, # character from Mac (high Sierra 10.13.6) with Workspace after 20.05.0.6 (2005) is released. 

No issue with light version from Safari. 

using the latest version 20.05.0.6 (2005) does not resolve the issue. 

I experience something similar with Version: 20.02.0.5 (2002). I also use macOS High Sierra 10.13.6. Swedish keyboard on MacBook Pro. Remote is Windows 7.

• Pressing alt tab to switch application frequently results in just tabbing within the current application.
  • Holding alt for a while before pressing tab seems to work, if I then press right shift + alt + tab to switch application reversely results in same as just alt + tab (i.e. shift key is not effective).
  • Typing multiple characters that require e.g. alt to be used results randomly in the wrong character being typed. Example: holding down alt + 8 for a while resulted in 

8[[[8[[[[8[[[[[[[[[8[[[[[[[[[[[8[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[88[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[. Both left and right alt key gives similar result.

Try the above but didn't work. 

Got a new 2020 mpb with Catalina 10.15.5 still having the same issue. 

I was able to workaround this by setting up UK English/UK keyboard in window. The UK layout will type as US layout. Strange enough remote from website using light version does not  have same issue..