Welcome to our new Citrix community!

After inplace upgrading Storefront 7.15 CU4 to 1912, Desktop view tab isn't showing up

Most of our Published Desktops are configured to "TreatAsApp" so they appear in App view tab fine while Windows 10 desktops (VDI) are not therefore, not showing in StoreFront.

I have checked web.config and syle.css but nothing out of the ordinary that would permanently hide Desktop tab. 

No changes to existing configurations other than running the SF 1912 upgrade AND this problem is not seen in 7.15 CU4 pre-upgrade. 

StoreFront server is running Windows Server 2012 R2

Is there any other config that may be affecting this? Just wondering whether anyone may have come across this strange issue.

Thanks for your help.

***Additionally, all the troubleshooting/assessment was performed within our corporate environment and produced similar behaviour - I moved to my own lab, checking whether there is any flaw in 1912 but after upgraded to 1912, I couldn't replicate the problem. 

Edited by Shet Li Chan

Ok it's me again and I found out by removing the "TreatAsApp" switch, the Desktop tab has reappeared again and I can see all my published desktops which technically is an expected outcome? I'm not sure because it doesn't behave as such in our current 7.15 CU4 environment. So does that mean there is a slight change in icon presentation in StoreFront when TreatAsApp switch is applied in later CVAD versions? Perhaps.

Ok it's me again and I found out by removing the "TreatAsApp" switch, the Desktop tab has reappeared again and I can see all my published desktops which technically is an expected outcome? I'm not sure because it doesn't behave as such in our current 7.15 CU4 environment. So does that mean there is a slight change in icon presentation in StoreFront when TreatAsApp switch is applied in later CVAD versions? Perhaps.

**Actually, I think I may have misunderstood the way TreatAsApp works but I think I found my answer. Sorry to have wasted your time** I will be closing this thread.