Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Using Session Recording Player to search Recording file that found message"No recorded session files found."

Artimus Aunos

Question

Hello,

I have suspected about searching recorded session file from Session Recording Player Console. I found problem 's no recorded session files found after used Search function or Advanced Search...

I do know how to configure to solve this issue. I want to use Search function to search Record file.

However, if I found it saved recorded file to folder and when I come to this folder and open file that it's ok to play record to display.

1.jpg

3 answers to this question

Right now, I can use it,now after reinstall Session Recording Environment.  

Last time when I found problem that I tried to test on my lab environment to install all in one. It's ok to work on normal. 

I found the problem for my case. It's about separating SQL Server and Session Recording Server.  I  tested to install SQL express and Session Recording Server on same Server that it's work for me.   

But if in the future it will separate the SQL Server from the Session Recording Server, it is necessary to look for method or other tests about what additional settings are required

if you found this issue to solve it. Please advise me, too.

Artimus