Welcome to our new Citrix community!

How to find out if the Citrix HDX RealTime Connector is not in a connected state with PowerShell

blue_ken

Question

Hi,

I want to find out who has installed the RealTime Media Engine on their local computer. One way I have thought of is using PowerShell.

For example, does the Citrix HDX RealTime Connector change anything in the registry to show when it is in a fully connected state with the Citrix HDX RealTime Media Engine? That way I could easily use PowerShell to query the registry for this value, for example.

2 answers to this question

1 hour ago, blue_ken said:

Hi,

I want to find out who has installed the RealTime Media Engine on their local computer. One way I have thought of is using PowerShell.

For example, does the Citrix HDX RealTime Connector change anything in the registry to show when it is in a fully connected state with the Citrix HDX RealTime Media Engine? That way I could easily use PowerShell to query the registry for this value, for example.

Hi Ken. 

We have all the data you need posted in WMI. Here is the hive you need to look for. It will have info about version, if in optimized mode or not. You can tell the ones that are not optimized don't have the media engine installed, obviously :) 

3333.png

• Like 1