Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Mount PXE Iso File to all my VDIs

Franco Koenig1709161066

Question

hi all

is there a command where i can unmount and than mount my PXE Iso File from a ISO SMB Share to all my VDIs with a bulk job or little scipt? i have changed my SMB Share and now i have to change on every VDI my ISO File manual, i dont want do that :( that way. have someone a idea? i am no script guru so maybe let me know the code or script as example!

regards

frank

2 answers to this question

You could put the ISO files on an external NFS device, export it to all your hosts,  and just add an entry to the pooled storage devices so the share will be mounted automatically whenever a host boots up. It should then be accessible from at least the servers. Is there something different you want fo the VMs?

-=Tobias

hi tobias

as i wrote, i have a Windows SMB ISO File Share. I not want go to NFS. But have you maybe a other idea? Have you maybe a script example for me? i have changed my ISO SMB File Storage and now all my 400 VDI´s shows in the Console no mounted ISO File, because the old one is not accessible anymore. so as Storage the old one is with a red x, i have make than - forget. add the new ISO SMB File Share, but now all my VDIs are with empty CD ROM :(

regards

frank