Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Very odd favourites problem.

Patrick Kennelly

Question

I log in to citrix from home via Netscaler.

I have my physical desktop published.

Sometimes when I click the icon i get the message "Cannot start desktop" "my PC"

If I  refresh the page then try again, it launches OK..

Sometimes it takes several refreshes.

The event logs dont give much away

Failed to launch the resource 'DDC.My Office PC $xxx' using the Citrix XML Service at address 'https://l/scripts/wpnbr.dll'. The XML service returned error: 'connection-refused'.

ALso my favorites change and sometimes when I try to add it says cannot complete your request

I see this error in the log for that

There was an error during a subscription request.
System.Net.WebException, System, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.
Url: https://127.0.0.1/Citrix/store/resources/v2/VVNEREMncy5NeSBPZmZpY2UgUEMgJFAyMTAzMQ--?group=core&group=launch&group=keywords&group=sub&group=vm&group=desktop&group=fta&clientName=WR_zCuoy8GMIctU
ExceptionStatus: ProtocolError
ResponseStatus: NotFound
   at Citrix.DeliveryServicesClients.Resources.ResourcesClient.TryGetChallenge(Exception ex, String serviceUrl)
   at Citrix.DeliveryServicesClients.Resources.ResourcesClient.GetResourceDetails(String serviceUrl, String token, Dictionary`2 extraHeaders, String clientAddress, String clientName, CitrixAuthChallenge& challenge)
   at Citrix.Web.StoreProxy.Controllers.ResourcesController.UpdateResource(String id, String token, WebReceiverChallenge& wrChallenge, Dictionary`2 extraHeaders)
   at Citrix.Web.StoreProxy.Controllers.ResourcesController.SubscriptionInternal(String id, String operation, String updateMode, Dictionary`2 subscriptionParams)
   at Citrix.Web.StoreProxy.Controllers.ResourcesController.Subscription(String id, String operation, String updateMode)

Ive got a call logged,but its going slowly and wondered if anyone had any thought on where may be good place to look.

1 answer to this question