Welcome to our new Citrix community!

A request was sent to service 'XXX' that was detected as passing through a gateway. This service is configured with the gateways [####], but none of these matched the request

Keith Mutinda

A request was sent to service 'XXX' that was detected as passing through a gateway. This service is configured with the gateways [####], but none of these matched the request
I am going through NetScaler > Storefront

When I log in to NetScaler it should pass me through storefront but drop the authenticated user at citrix\storeweb prompting username and password. If I try to log in at the storefront I get a message "Your logon has expired" 

A request was sent to service 'XXX' that was detected as passing through a gateway. This service is configured with the gateways [ ###], but none of these matched the request. Request details:

X-Citrix-Gateway:

X-Citrix-Via: citrix.XXX

X-Citrix-Via-VIP: VIP ip

Remote Address: 127.0.0.1

X-Forwarded-For: MY-IP,SUbnetIP

• 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...

What if you have two gateways (on same appliance) trying to connect to the same Store?

So we have two CTX gateway instances on StoreFront, but each gateway points to the same store.

It doesn't appear you can apply two gateway URLs to a single store instance.  

Edit: You can have two gw URLs pointed to same store. Just make sure the store's gateway settings are bound to both gateways in SF.

• 2 months later...