Welcome to our new Citrix community!

How to download citrix worksapce app for mac

Amy Halter

Question

I am trying download the Citrix Workspace App for Mac in order access my work desktop remotely and use Epic. When I go to the site to download for Mac (I have a 2020 Macbook Air, with Mac OS Catalina 10.15.4) - it opens up an error message: 

This site can’t be reached

The webpage at https://downloads.citrix.com/17596/CitrixWorkspaceApp.dmg?__gda__=1585141811_1911579b57cfd19f319dbfa5d6cb4b74 might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

ERR_INVALID_RESPONSE

Can someone please advise? Thank you!!

3 answers to this question

25 minutes ago, Amy Halter said:

I am trying download the Citrix Workspace App for Mac in order access my work desktop remotely and use Epic. When I go to the site to download for Mac (I have a 2020 Macbook Air, with Mac OS Catalina 10.15.4) - it opens up an error message: 

This site can’t be reached

The webpage at https://downloads.citrix.com/17596/CitrixWorkspaceApp.dmg?__gda__=1585141811_1911579b57cfd19f319dbfa5d6cb4b74 might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

ERR_INVALID_RESPONSE

Can someone please advise? Thank you!!

I was coming to ask the same thing, no matter what I try to download they all fail, is there any mirrors available?

citrix.PNG

I am having the exact same problem as both of you.  I tried to log in as I already had the Citrix software downloaded but it seemed not to be working and connecting me to my desktop, it just kept showing the loading circle. I deleted it and tried to re-download it and it showed me the 'this site can't be reached'. My IT can not help as it is a Citrix issue. I have tried to contact Citrix  via phone but was on hold for ages. I have since messaged them and logged it on account. You can not live chat unless you get a special membership which I think you have to pay for.  If any one has any help please respond . Many Thanks.