Welcome to our new Citrix community!

How do I remove app shortcuts from the Launchpad on MacOS?

Anton Gavrilov

Question

I'd like to remove app shortcuts from the Lauchpad on my MacBook. I've already found that it's possible to do on Windows using PutShortcutsInStartMenu=false, but I can find the alternative of this setting for MacOS, and it doesn't work. I also tried SelfServiceMode=true, PutShortcutsInLaunchpad=false, PutShortcutsInDesktop=false, RemoveAppsOnLogoff=True, RemoveAppsOnExit=True.
I'm trying to edit Config file, located in Application Support/Citrix Receiver directory. I attached it to the topic. I have the last version of Citrix Workspace. 

Config

3 answers to this question

On 3/23/2020 at 4:14 AM, Anton Gavrilov said:

I'd like to remove app shortcuts from the Lauchpad on my MacBook. I've already found that it's possible to do on Windows using PutShortcutsInStartMenu=false, but I can find the alternative of this setting for MacOS, and it doesn't work. I also tried SelfServiceMode=true, PutShortcutsInLaunchpad=false, PutShortcutsInDesktop=false, RemoveAppsOnLogoff=True, RemoveAppsOnExit=True.
I'm trying to edit Config file, located in Application Support/Citrix Receiver directory. I attached it to the topic. I have the last version of Citrix Workspace. 

Config 1.81 kB · 3 downloads

Have you figured out how to do this yet?  I would like those shortcuts out of my Mac.   It was a very intrusive thing to do without asking during installation.