Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Monitor going into sleep after 1 minute inactivity - Only in citrix session

Joshua Rose

Question

Hi there, 

I am working from home at the moment - I run a HP laptop with a small screen, so I have bought a 31.5" QHD monitor and am using that as a solo screen. It is working great with Citrix. 

Today however, I am finding that in my Citrix session if I am inactive for exactly 1 minute, the monitor goes to sleep. I have checked my laptop settings and under no circumstances does the laptop go into sleep or turn the screen off. Repeating the test on my Windows 10 desktop confirms it is only when im in Citrix. 

This has started this morning, I have been using it flawlessly for the two days prior without this issue. The only thing i have changed in this time are my mouse and keyboard, to a wireless logitech from a wired option. My colleague has the same set up with this keyboard and mouse without issue. 

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated. 

***EDIT*** So i have plugged in my wired mouse in addition to wireless and would you believe...it isn't doing it now. 

So the next question is what setting can i change to absolve me of this issue, i am assuming that the mouse goes to sleep after a minute. (Logitech 

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet