Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Storefront not aggregating all resources in multi site environment

vipin sharma1709153607

Question

Hello Everyone,

We have a deployment of an on premise and an AZURE based site. Our internal (LAN) users can connect to storefront  (Version 1811) directly to access their applications. On storefronts we have site aggregation in place and DDCs of both sites added However the issue is when users are logging in they are only seeing resources/icons from on premise site and not from AZURE site even when they have permissions to view applications.

This configuration is working perfectly for our external users (Separate pair for storefronts) but not for internal users. I know by default storefront should aggregate resource of all sites but unable to guess why enumeration is not working properly.  Any help would be highly appreciated. Attaching screenshot. 

scr.PNG

1 answer to this question

I figured it out after an extensive troubleshooting. It was tied up to XML communication happening between storefront and delivery controller on port 443 (SSL). Our SSL certificate installed on delivery controller got expired and due to this users stopped seeing applications. To fix it i installed updated certificate,  bind broker service to new certificate using new hashkey and app ID & rebooted controllers. I asked users to retry and they started seeing apps. I hope it will help someone experiencing similar issue. 

• Like 1