Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Using two of three monitors on Mac

Matthew Barber

Question

I would like some help figuring our how to use two of three monitors on a Mac using Citrix Workspace 19.12.0.23 (1912). We can easily use one or all three, but I haven't found anything useful in how to configure workspace or Virtual Apps and Desktops so that my users can use two of their three monitors in full-screen with the remaining monitor in MacOS.

3 answers to this question

Hi,

Yes this is possible, but you have to uncheck the option "Displays have Separate Spaces" in "Mission Control" in Settings. This will require a logout to become active.

After that, you need to drag/span the Citrix Workspace window over the two screens.

However, this has the disadvantage that it will treat the two monitors as one, so it is possible you won't be able to span it over the two screens completely. This depends on the VDA version, and the display memory limit. See:

https://support.citrix.com/article/CTX201696

Best,

Koenraad

4 hours ago, Koenraad Willems said:

Hi,

Yes this is possible, but you have to uncheck the option "Displays have Separate Spaces" in "Mission Control" in Settings. This will require a logout to become active.

After that, you need to drag/span the Citrix Workspace window over the two screens.

However, this has the disadvantage that it will treat the two monitors as one, so it is possible you won't be able to span it over the two screens completely. This depends on the VDA version, and the display memory limit. See:

https://support.citrix.com/article/CTX201696

Best,

Koenraad

Thanks for the reply. I was afraid this was the only way to accomplish this...I guess I need to figure out how to make a feature request.