Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Unable to Launch Citrix VDI Desktop socket error 10600

vinay Rajput1709157322

Question

Dear Folks,

I am having an issue to launch Citrix VDI desktop from newly added Citrix Site. My Citrix Farm is setup on 7.5 version and currently serving to 5 different sites and all of them are working fine, except newly added site, from where user is unable to connect to citrix VDI machine and ended up with following error.

We dont have any netscaler and firewall in place. Citrix users are directly connecting to storefront server to gain access on citrix resources through VPN Network. All citrix ports are enabled between new site [10.10.X.X] to Citrix Farm [172.30.X.X] . I tried to telnet on port 1494 and 2598 and it was going through successfully from Client machine to Citrix Server.

I am not sure on which point i am missing here to check. Therefore, would seeking your expert advise if there is anything i can check in order to resolve this issue. Your assistance will be highly appreciated.

image.thumb.png.f43ac2937da9dfccbcf082e38f00f25a.png

Thank you & Best Regards,

Vinny

Citrix_VDI_Error.png

2 answers to this question

5 hours ago, vinay Rajput1709157322 said:

Dear Folks,

I am having an issue to launch Citrix VDI desktop from newly added Citrix Site. My Citrix Farm is setup on 7.5 version and currently serving to 5 different sites and all of them are working fine, except newly added site, from where user is unable to connect to citrix VDI machine and ended up with following error.

We dont have any netscaler and firewall in place. Citrix users are directly connecting to storefront server to gain access on citrix resources through VPN Network. All citrix ports are enabled between new site [10.10.X.X] to Citrix Farm [172.30.X.X] . I tried to telnet on port 1494 and 2598 and it was going through successfully from Client machine to Citrix Server.

I am not sure on which point i am missing here to check. Therefore, would seeking your expert advise if there is anything i can check in order to resolve this issue. Your assistance will be highly appreciated.

image.thumb.png.f43ac2937da9dfccbcf082e38f00f25a.png

Thank you & Best Regards,

Vinny

Citrix_VDI_Error.png

Are you using PVS? If yes please check the computername securitygroup within the target servers. I have experienced this error once after summertime change while rebooting. Target servers computername security group still had the master (template) server name.

To review this, run gpresult /r in target cmd and look for the following entry:

Unbenannt.thumb.jpg.324c6befbe4bad9b392979bd0c572f01.jpg