Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Connection to the server "InternalIP:1494" was interrupted.

We are trying to implement external access to our StoreFront using a Citrix ADC as a gateway.  I've configured it so that the StoreFront can be reached externally, but when running an .ica file for any application and/or desktop, we get the following error:

(IP has been changed to InternalIP as to not disclose our internal IP range)

"Connection to the server "InternalIP:1494" was interrupted.  Please check your network connection and try again."

When we try internally or over our VPN, it works just fine.  I'm not sure what I'm missing here.

On 1/4/2020 at 2:14 PM, Arnaud Pain said:

Hello

your configuration is incorrect. 
you should not see internal IP in ICA when connecting through ADC. 
Is your ADC configured with your StoreFront Store for external Access?

Thanks

Arnaud

I believe so, I set up StoreFront stuff when I configured the ADC.  Should it be trying to connect to like the external IP address instead of an internal IP?  Any recommendation on where to look in ADC?

In Storefront, on the Netscaler Gateway settings, the "Netscaler gateway URL" needs to point to the FQDN of your Netscaler Gateway's public IP.

Also check that you have STAs configured, and that the stores have remote access enabled. Finally, ensure your beacons are correct: external users must NOT be able to see the "Internal Beacon"