Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Self Service Password Reset Storefront - 'Tasks' Tab not visible post logon On receiver for Web on SF

Kedar Pavaskar1709157578

Question

ISSUE DESCRIPTION

When browsed the receiver for web SF URL,  i can see the "Account self Service" option, and it also shows Unlock account and Reset password options, However i cannot use these option yet, as 'Tasks' button to setup the security questions is not seen. without the Security guestions i cannot use the SSPR at all.

** website I'm browsing or talking about in this post is only the Receiver for Web. and totally bypassing the netscaler Gateway URL.

Infra
Xendesktop 7.15 LTSR CU4
SF 3.12.4000.93
SSPR 1.1.10.0

Summary

• Setup SSPR as per Citrix Docs. Used a single user ID (Domain admin) to configure both Data proxy and Self Service account.
  • Central Store for the SSPR is setup with Accurate permissions.
  • Wildcard Cert is bound to the default site on the Storefront server.The same storefront server also hosts the SSPR website.  
  • No Problem browsing the SSPR website(MPMService) with HTTPS, no cert Error. clicking open the padlock shows the wildcard cert.
  • There is netscaler access gateway setup (NS VPX 12.51.xxx) , however i'm not using Netscaler SSPR. configured SF SSPR only, and the website I'm browsing or talking about in this post is only the Receiver for Web. and totally bypassing the netscaler Gateway URL.
  • Once the SF SSPR is working successfully, we'd be setting this up on the Dell WYSE thin client 5070.

Been breaking my head on this, just unable to see the Tasks Tab post logon on SF website.

please advice on what needs to be done to fix this, any inputs and help would be greatly appreciated.

browse sspr Website2.jpg

accont self service options.jpg

Account self service.jpg

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet