Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Citrix has released a new Management Agent 7.2.0.1537

Alan Lantz

Question

5 answers to this question

Hey Alan, how's life?

Yeah, the quality and granularity of the management agent release notes is very low. No wonder we struggle with bad guest behaviour just to find out the hard way that there was something changed in the XS agents (ie. time-sync problem lately, performance drops, etc).

I also wonder why they completely removed the support for quiesced snapshots - well, they haven't been 100% reliable, but at least an option. And now... gone.

BfN, Konrad

Not happy that the latest management agent does something to drivers that doesn't install properly.

These two "portable devices" are folders mapped to partitions that are my Exchange Mailbox Databases.

Fortunately they are accessible and work, just don't know if its more of a visual annoyance or this 

introduces performance issues. 

Capture.thumb.JPG.745661d64538dfdae92f6a9a8f1a90dd.JPG

18 hours ago, Alan Lantz said:

Not happy that the latest management agent does something to drivers that doesn't install properly.

These two "portable devices" are folders mapped to partitions that are my Exchange Mailbox Databases.

Fortunately they are accessible and work, just don't know if its more of a visual annoyance or this 

introduces performance issues. 

Capture.thumb.JPG.745661d64538dfdae92f6a9a8f1a90dd.JPG

What! looks like we're alpha testing instead.