Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Citrix Workspace - On Premise Netscaler - Oauth / Nfactor - Cannnot Complete Your Request

Robert Jongbloed1709154032

Question

Hi,

Maybe someone can help me out.

I want to setup a hybrid Citrix Workspace environment: Citrix Workspace (Cloud) and a on premise Citrix infrastructure (site aggregation with the delivery controllers on premise). I need a 3rd party token solution (Radius), so for that reason we use an on premise Citrix Netscaler and configured it as an OAuth IDP for the Workspace.

See article:
https://docs.citrix.com/en-us/citrix-cloud/citrix-cloud-management/identity-access-management/connect-ad-gateway.html

With only advanced LDAP and OAuth the authentication to the Workspace works fine, but when I add Radius it isn`t working anymore. Sometimes I see the Workspace for a few seconds and then I get the error message: “Cannot complete your request”.

I use Nfactor for LDAP and Radius.

(when I use the same Nfactor with SAML for Sharefile the login works fine, so I think it is the combination with Radius and the Workspace). Maybe a caching problem?

Netscaler: 13:0 47:22

Virtual Gateway --> Authentication profile --> non addressable AAA server  --> NFacor (ldap and Radius) --> Oauth --> redirect to the Citrix Workspace.

Citrix Access.jpg

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet