Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Citrix profile manager changing color of visited hyperlink

prasant chettrri

Question

Citrix profile manager changing color of visited hyperlink. 

Once the hyperlink is clicked the default color of hyperlink should be bright light red on physical windows 10 machine. Citrix also shows same color but it changes to light blue when accessing few PDF document on IE and stays the same

I tried removing all policy from Citrix virtual desktop test OU. The behavior was same until I un-linked the last policy for profile management policy on Test OU to launch test version on Win10 VM by blocking all policy on that one. The visited hyperlink color stayed stable as soon as I removed the profile mgmt policy and rebooted the machine

Version of Virtual desktop 7.15 CU 4

3 answers to this question

Citrix profile manager changing color of visited hyperlink. 

Once the hyperlink is clicked the default color of hyperlink should be bright light red on physical windows 10 machine. Citrix also shows same color but it changes to light blue when accessing few PDF document on IE and stays the same

I tried removing all policy from Citrix virtual desktop test OU. The behavior was same until I un-linked the last policy for profile management policy on Test OU to launch test version on Win10 VM by blocking all policy on that one. The visited hyperlink color stayed stable as soon as I removed the profile mgmt policy and rebooted the machine 

On 12/5/2019 at 2:23 AM, prasant chettrri said:

Citrix also shows same color but it changes to light blue when accessing few PDF document on IE and stays the same

The hyperlink will be light blue in color before it is clicked on. Do you mean to say that it does not change it's color even after you visit the site after clicking on it?

sorry about the late response ...

Hyperlink changes to light blue but when user goes back to the main page and clicks on another hyperlink, the new one turns light blue and the previously visited link goes to default color, therefore, not maintaining the color change for recently visited link, in fact the color change only stays active for current link. First I remove group policy for profile management on test version OU which seemed to fix the problem, then I applied another copy of profile management policy by disabling file and folder sync policy related to Microsoft and google and deleted my profile which seemed to work temporarily but as soon as I apply gpupdate /force and log out of my non-persistent desktop the problem is back on. I even disabled active write back and streaming and still it is the same issue