Welcome to our new Citrix community!

How to remove 'X-Frame-Options" out from StoreFront?

poomz

Hi. 

I cannot open StoreFront web and found error at below

Config Error:   Cannot add duplicate collection entry of type 'add' with unique key attribute 'name' set to 'X-Frame-Options'

Config File \\?\D:\inetpub\wwwroot\Citrix\storeWeb\web.config

Config Source:

399:   <add name="X-Frame-Options" value="deny" />

This Storefront 's Security hardening about IIS and ignore to use this.  Customer informed us to ignore this from Citrix StoreFront.    

I can remove this X-Frame-Options from Web.config or not?  How can I configure to ignore this.  

Regards,

Poomz

13 hours ago, Sam Jacobs said:

The error message seems to be saying that you have the key X-Frame-Options twice in the web.config file.

Did you try removing the duplicate?

Due to Hardening for Server as used IIS that's blocked about X-Frame-Options.   I have removed X-Frame-Options, already.  After remove it out from Web.config 

Besides deleting this file I have to delete Content-Security-Policy  ,  X-XSS-Protection  and X-Content-type-Options.

After then I can open StoreFront Web.  I don't sure that it's effected with other problem in future or not.   

Regards,

1.jpg

1 minute ago, Sam Jacobs said:

I'm a bit confused. You said that you removed the X-Frame-Options, but you're showing an image with the option still in web.config.

For our attached file's picture that I have showed you from other lab.

I have displayed you contents in red box as deleted on some site.

• 3 weeks later...

Follow the attached file for HTTP Response Headers to add X-XSS-Protection, X-Frame-Options and Content-Security-Policy. that's hardening to use.  If I deleted these. Citrix Storefront can be opened normally as that's meaning that no need to delete contents at web.config (citrix/storeweb)

So I need to configure to follow attached file.  How can I fix the problem so I can open Citrix Storefront normally?

Regards,

1.jpg

1.jpg

• 1 year later...

Hi,

I am too facing the same issue , after I added the above settings under HTTP response Header , the citrix webpage show same error as mention above and not opening, But when I delete those setting the citrix page started working. Please can anyone help here how we can fix this issue as we need to do hardening of the storefront server