Jump to content
Welcome to our new Citrix community!
  • 0

Switchting from dual monitor to single monitor horizontal scroll bar


Roger Waelen

Question

Hi,

 

A bit of an odd problem. When switching from a dual monitor setup to  a single monitor setup a user sometimes gets a horizontal scroll bar like there is still second monitor available in the session. Has anyone seen this before?

 

We're using:

- xendesktop 7.15cu4

- nvidia grid m10

- imprivata

- windows 10 (1809 and 1909, both have this issue)

Link to comment

5 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
On 11/21/2019 at 11:17 PM, Roger Waelen said:

Hi,

 

A bit of an odd problem. When switching from a dual monitor setup to  a single monitor setup a user sometimes gets a horizontal scroll bar like there is still second monitor available in the session. Has anyone seen this before?

 

We're using:

- xendesktop 7.15cu4

- nvidia grid m10

- imprivata

- windows 10 (1809 and 1909, both have this issue)

Do you have found a solution for this issue? We have the same issue with the same components. Imprivata, Citrix 2006VDA , Nvidia GRID T4, Windows 10 1909

Link to comment
  • 0
On 8/24/2020 at 3:28 PM, Albert-Jan van Barneveld1709161515 said:

Do you have found a solution for this issue? We have the same issue with the same components. Imprivata, Citrix 2006VDA , Nvidia GRID T4, Windows 10 1909

Sorry for taking so long to answer.

 

Using this article resolved our problem https://support.citrix.com/article/CTX237608

 

In the meantime we are testing without vgpu (because of the costs) and for our business this works fairly good to be honest.

Link to comment
  • 0
On 9/8/2020 at 9:42 AM, Roger Waelen said:

Sorry for taking so long to answer.

 

Using this article resolved our problem https://support.citrix.com/article/CTX237608

 

In the meantime we are testing without vgpu (because of the costs) and for our business this works fairly good to be honest.

Thanks, in the mealwhile Citrix Support send user the same artikel and it fix the issue.

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...