Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Citrix workspace app 19.10.5.10 - stuck at "verified"

stancios

Question

Hello everyone,

My problem in the last few days with Citrix workspace app for IOS in the internal network:

Brand new Ipad trying to configure the receiver by adding the URL gets stuck with "verified" and nothing else.

Using safari, the same URL just works, I can logon, apps listed, all ok

Windows and Android also work to configure them with the same URL. I have 6 Storefront server groups, none of them work.

Citrix workspace app 19.10.5.10

Storefront 3.12.4000. Also tried with CU1.

Single URL, with internal beacon not resolvable in the external network.

Certs all ok, trusted.

IOS 13.1.2

The most interesting part is working through netscaler gateway.

This worked before and we had no change on our infrastructure. I think was triggered by either Citrix workspace or by IOS updates.

Has anyone faced this lately?

Got the receiver logs (nothing really useful ) and opened a case with Citrix. Let see.....

8 answers to this question

We are seeing the same thing - same app version. We have also tested on iOS 12, and 10 with this version of the app. Same results.

If you close the app at this point and open it, Workspace saves the account to some level. However, we are not able to click 'Log In' button at all, or anywhere for that matter. Result - not able to log users in to setup the Workspace app to access their apps.

This seems to be on new setup only, if the app is updated from a previously configured setup it still works fine. 

26 minutes ago, Mike VanVliet said:

We are seeing the same thing - same app version. We have also tested on iOS 12, and 10 with this version of the app. Same results.

If you close the app at this point and open it, Workspace saves the account to some level. However, we are not able to click 'Log In' button at all, or anywhere for that matter. Result - not able to log users in to setup the Workspace app to access their apps.

This seems to be on new setup only, if the app is updated from a previously configured setup it still works fine. 

i was feeling alone, thanks for reply. Let see what citrix support says.