Welcome to our new Citrix community!

WEM Vrs 1906.0.1.1 Microsoft USV Settings - Folder redirection not updating

Craig Avery1709151721

Question

On start of the project DFS was not set up and I was given a server name for a file share eg . \\ZACTX1234.domain.corp\ctxupmusv\%username%\Downloads\

During the project the DFS file share name was provided \\domain.corp\DFS\ctxupmusv\%username%\Downloads\

Although both will point to my downloads and both are accesable , when selecting properties on my downloads folder on some servers it will point to \\ZACTX1234.domain.corp\ctxupmusv\%username%\Downloads\ and on other servers \\domain.corp\DFS\ctxupmusv\%username%\Downloads\ , my problem is why does WEM not update to the correct path specified which is the DFS share.

I have refreshed agent setting , I have pushed the updates through via WEM , yet the old path of \\ZACTX1234.domain.corp remain.

I contacted Citrix support and they stated ," because my my location is the same , the folder will not get updated on the server"

My question is , how do I force every users path to use the DFS share and not the original server name.

Thank you

2 answers to this question

Hi

By some fluke I came accross this article.

https://support.citrix.com/article/CTX219086

By deleting the two reg entries has solved my problem

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Norskale\Agent Host\UsvMachineConfigurationSettings

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Norskale\Agent Host\UpmConfigurationSettings

Thank you