Welcome to our new Citrix community!

WEM 1908 (Cloud) Storefront apps

Jason Stone1709161244

Question

Does WEM 1908 support an onprem (not publicly available) storefront?

I have been attempting to add some storefront apps into WEM but when selecting the storefront and browsing for the app i get an error (Service is not available).

I did manage to get some storefront apps added sometime ago, but this was prior to migrating WEM from onprem to cloud.

I have double checked the storefront address in my WEM settings which is good and have tested connectivity between the cloud connectors and the cloud which have all been successful.

6 answers to this question

46 minutes ago, James Kindon said:

just confirmed with the dev team that this is not going to work in cloud service unless the StoreFront URL is accessible from the cloud - documentation will be updated shortly

Thanks for getting an answer on this James. I had suspected it was the case. Hopefully this feature will be added in the not to distant future. Ideally we would like to be able to use WEM to manage all of our apps but without having to make our storefront public. Until then we will need to look at other methods for getting the storefront apps into users start menus