Welcome to our new Citrix community!

App Layering 19.5.0.11 and publisheed stand alone apps

Scott Crosby1709152956

Question

I am playing with App layering and its going ok, we currently use PVS so just wrapping my head around AL, anyway the actual desktop stuff seems to be ok, the layers work properly when logging into a published desktop, but we still do use published apps we are on xenapp 7.15 CU4 as our vda.  There are a couple of issues Im seeing, one since the app actually sits on an elastic layer, when the published app is launched its quite a bit slower than it is without using AL, also when I logoff, I have a LayerInfo.exe process sticking open and not allowing the user to logout, I have added the regkey HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Citrix\wfshell\TWI\LogoffCheckSysModules Reg_SZ:LayerInfo.exe but that didn't seem to work.  Also, I cant find anything info about this subject anywhere and you all are pretty good at this stuff so if anyone with more experience than myself has any suggestions, reg hacks, scripts(logon/logoff) or any other tips and tricks that might help with this, Id appreciate any help you can offer, thanks in advance.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet