Welcome to our new Citrix community!

InfoPath 2013 for Office 365 activation issue

Kyle Quinby1709157031

Question

We have deployed O365 Click2Run fine, and need to deploy InfoPath 2013. There is a specific version of InfoPath 2013 that works with O365 C2R https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48734

It is a exe installer not a MSI which allows it to work.

The issue we are having is that InfoPath wants to activate over the internet every time it launches in a non-persistent Horizon View environment. I have tried the App layering prep system in the infopath layer, picking Office 2013 standard, and trying Office 2013 pro plus, but neither helps with InfoPath.

The o365 side works fine, and the NoRereg for Office 2013 did prevent InfoPath from going through the "customizing office" screen every time, but we are still struggling with the activation issue.

Any ideas?

3 answers to this question

I havent gotten back to this customer yet, I will check back with them. We were going to add in the InfoPath 2013 KMS key and activate. Also looking at doing that with a logon script like the below if it doesnt take.

#RequireAdmin

if @osarch = "X86" Then

$programfiles = "C:\Program Files"

Else

$programfiles = "C:\Program Files (x86)"

EndIf

runwait(@ComSpec & ' /c cscript "' & $programfiles & '\Microsoft Office\Office14\ospp.vbs" /inpkey:DKT8B-N7VXH-D963P-Q4PHY-F8894',@WindowsDir, @SW_HIDE)

runwait(@ComSpec & ' /c cscript "' & $programfiles & '\Microsoft Office\Office15\ospp.vbs" /act',@WindowsDir, @SW_HIDE)