Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Block Screen Capture in Citrix Secure Apps

Marc Kuhn

Question

Dear all,

as i read in this Citrix Article https://support.citrix.com/article/CTX227827 i see that in the past there wasn't any option to block screen capture for the Citrix Secure Apps in iOS. As disabling that for the whole device isn't an option i wonder if it is still not possible.

As one of my customers told me that this is possible with another MDM solution i wonder if that is still not available.

Does anybody has more details about that?

Many thanks for your feedback.

Best regards,

Marc

2 answers to this question

On 6/20/2019 at 3:36 PM, Marc Kuhn said:

Dear all,

as i read in this Citrix Article https://support.citrix.com/article/CTX227827 i see that in the past there wasn't any option to block screen capture for the Citrix Secure Apps in iOS. As disabling that for the whole device isn't an option i wonder if it is still not possible.

As one of my customers told me that this is possible with another MDM solution i wonder if that is still not available.

Does anybody has more details about that?

Many thanks for your feedback.

Best regards,

Marc

Hi Marc -

It may be the version of XenMobile you are running.  The latest on premise version  (version 10.10) and the cloud service both offer the ability to allow or disallow screenshots for iOS devices using a restrictions policy.

image.thumb.png.a33a7caf9e5e7907b163be40cb9f8d03.png

Hi David

many thanks for your feedback. I know that i could configure the devices with this option, but that means we can not use sceen capturing at all. I need an option like in Android where i can block the screen capturing just within the app.

This seems to be possible with iOS itself as another MDM solution is working like this.

Best regards,
Marc