Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Microsoft Calculator application is not showing for end users Windows 10 VDI

Johnson Jose

Question

Microsoft Calculator application is not showing/working for end users, but users are able to access ONE TIME during their first login after reset user profile from director,  and application vanishing on next login. Application available in master image and issue in provisioned VDI windows 10 machines. Catalog is Random with roaming profile, WEM : Version 4.7 

4 answers to this question

after upgrading VDA to 7.15 CU4 windows calculator issue got resolved (after profile reset for existing users), Thanks for help.

On 6/17/2019 at 11:55 PM, Kyle Peterson said:

Had the same issue with Windows 10 1903, need to add AppData\Local\Packages into folders to mirror.

Only place I can see citrix talking about this is here https://docs.citrix.com/en-us/profile-management/current-release/integrate/xendesktop.html under Windows Apps Microsoft store

• Like 1
On 6/17/2019 at 11:55 PM, Kyle Peterson said:

Had the same issue with Windows 10 1903, need to add AppData\Local\Packages into folders to mirror.

Only place I can see citrix talking about this is here https://docs.citrix.com/en-us/profile-management/current-release/integrate/xendesktop.html under Windows Apps Microsoft store

Sorry, not helped. still facing same issue. Any other solution ? 

Sorry we have already switched to fslogix for our profiles now but I still have to gpo setup for upm and I had another look.

If you have setup the default exclusion list you will have to uncheck !ctx_localappdata!\Packages

And then keep that area in folders to mirror, I forgot to mention the default exclusion being there.

Once that change is made test with a brand new profile.