Welcome to our new Citrix community!

USB drive mapping in 7.15 CU1

Saransh Chopra

Question

Hi TEam

Need your help.

I have a policy which has certain setting allowed and all the groups are added to it, now quesiton as below

1. out of certain certain setting i see " USB drive" prohibitted

if i say enabled it means everybody are allowed for this ,do i have to create a new policy and just enable "usb drive policy"   and assign the groups or users to it.

if i do that will it not disturb the existing policy which is showing "USB drive" prohibitted ?

Please advise

Thanks

Andela

2 answers to this question

5 hours ago, Silvio Balduzzi1709153051 said:

Hi Andela,

The policies will be applied in sequence. If you apply the block in first and the enable in second (filtered by a group of users) the second policy set the enablement for the group of users.

Silvio

Hi Andela,

The policies will be applied in sequence. If you apply the block in first and the enable in second (filtered by a group of users) the second policy set the enablement for the group of users.

Silvio

Hi Andela,

Silvio

Hi Andela,

Silvio

Thank you Silvio

On 6/4/2019 at 1:01 AM, Carl Stalhood1709151912 said:

If they are non-persistent, then you can update your master image.

For persistent machines, how do you update another other software on those machines? Most environments use SCCM or similar.

On 6/11/2019 at 0:05 AM, Saransh Chopra said:

Hi TEam

Need your help.

I have a policy which has certain setting allowed and all the groups are added to it, now quesiton as below

if i say enabled it means everybody are allowed for this ,do i have to create a new policy and just enable "usb drive policy"   and assign the groups or users to it.

if i do that will it not disturb the existing policy which is showing "USB drive" prohibitted ?

Please advise

Thanks

Andela

On 6/11/2019 at 0:05 AM, Saransh Chopra said:

Hi TEam

Need your help.

Please advise

Thanks

Andela