Updated Privacy Statement

Citrix Workspace App GlobalSign Root CA post upgrade to Catalina Beta

Question

• Answers 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

On 6/20/2019 at 2:43 AM, Mark Lajer said:

Jschaff - if you have Chrome browser you can use the Citrix Workspace extension - it worked for me (a little laggy though)

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/citrix-workspace/haiffjcadagjlijoggckpgfnoeiflnem

Hope to see a new release/beta release of Citrix Workspace soon with Catalina support.

thank you for useful link! I just updated to Catalina in Oct and Citrix still not working but was able to get it to work through chrome. 

I have experienced this issue as well even with the latest Citrix Workspace release.  Please check to be sure your certificates are linked properly.  Link your server Certificate to the Intermediate CA.  Then make sure your intermediate CA is linked to your Root Certificate.  After fixing the links these issues went away.  

37 minutes ago, Josh Slaney said:

I have experienced this issue as well even with the latest Citrix Workspace release.  Please check to be sure your certificates are linked properly.  Link your server Certificate to the Intermediate CA.  Then make sure your intermediate CA is linked to your Root Certificate.  After fixing the links these issues went away.  

Hi, are you talking about server or client configuration? I am a user, so I can act only on the configuration of the Citrix client. When you'r mentioning the certificates and suggesting to link those, can you tell how to do it? thanks

On 10/30/2019 at 2:03 PM, Josh Slaney said:

I am referring to the SSL certificate applied on the Gateway on the Netscaler (Server Side).  I had an older version of the Workspace app that worked just fine until I did an upgrade to the latest version.  I started getting the error on my MAC client laptop

You have not chosen to trust "GlobalSign Root CA", the issuer of the server's security certificate.

Under Traffic Management>SSL>Server Certificates I found the Server Certificate was not linked to the issuing intermediate CA.    I uploaded the intermediate and root CA certificates on Traffic Management>SSL>CA Certificates.  I linked the intermediate to the root by right clicking and selecting "Link" on the intermediate cert.   Next, I went to the Traffic Management>SSL>Server Certificates, found the certificate that was being used on the gateway and right clicked and selected "Link" and linked that to the intermediate CA.

A reference for Citrix documentation can be found here: https://docs.citrix.com/en-us/citrix-adc/12-1/ssl/ssl-certificates/add-group-certs.html

It is best practice to chain all of your certs on the Netscaler appropriately.  

Linking the intermediate cert to the Root CA then linking the the gateway cert to the intermediate cert solved our problem of "You have not chosen to trust "GlobalSign Root CA", the issuer of the server's security certificate."

On 11/8/2019 at 7:10 AM, dmoore239 said:

Linking the intermediate cert to the Root CA then linking the the gateway cert to the intermediate cert solved our problem of "You have not chosen to trust "GlobalSign Root CA", the issuer of the server's security certificate."

this is the fix for my problem as well on MAC with new workspace on MAC