Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Where to find guides / manuals in Italian?

Luca M.

Question

Goodmorning everyone,

with our company (more than 100 old "traditional" computers) we would like to buy Thin Clients and then switch to Citrix - VDI technology. I wanted to ask: I tell you that the IT infrastructure team is all Italian, where can I find guides (or manuals) in Italian? I need manuals on installation / configuration of the VDI infrastructure (especially XenDesktop, how to create gold image, how to configure rules for users, etc.)

Can you help me? Or anyway help me understand where to get all that information?

Thank you very much!

See you soon,

Luke

2 answers to this question

Hi Luca,

I'm Italian and I confirm you that there aren't the guidelines in Italian. if you are interested in learning Citrix technology one solution is learning by request a consultancy by a Citrix Partner and use the training-on-the-jobs method during the Delivery operations by the Citrix environment. The variables during a Citrix delivery action and optimizations are many and aren't simple to learn in autonomy.
I'm a Citrix consultant and I invite you to contact me directly if you have the interest to engage me.

Silvio