Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Long log on times - 500sec or longer when CTX UPM is enabled on 7.15 CU4

Question

Setup a new XD7.15 LTSR CU4 site with W2012R2 Xenapp persistent session hosts (VM) but the user logon times when UPM is enabled is anything from 300-800secs even for the second logon. The black screen after all of the policies have been applied is also another issue. This is happening with new and existing test users, so the second log on attempt by the same user is just as long. Disabling UPM and the logon times drop to 20-60secs - RDP and citrix receiver.

I've never come across this behavior with UPM before and have implemented the fixes for the logon issue as recommended by Carl Stalhood's site and am going through the various other threads on this issue. Has anyone else run into this problem with UPM 7.15 LTSR CU4 and know how to fix?

Citrix WEM is not deployed as the client only has Advanced licensing so I'm forced to use GPO's.

AV is Sophos - recommended exclusions should be in place.

I was looking at deploying FSLogix containers but have held off until MS officially give the aok to use it without a license.

Update:  Created a new FDR and windows roaming profiles GPO and first logon is just under 60s with subsequent logons 35s or quicker.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet