Welcome to our new Citrix community!

7.15 cu3 installer fails

Gregory Moore

Been trying to finish an upgrade on my storefront servers and I am running into this issue:

Error Id: XDMI:EE53141A

Exception:
    Citrix.MetaInstaller.Exceptions.MetaInstallerException 'CitrixStoreFront-x64.exe' component failed to install with error 0xFFFFFFFF.
       at Citrix.MetaInstaller.Server.Components.StoreFrontComponent.Install(InstallationContext context)
       at Citrix.MetaInstaller.InstallationManager.InstallComponent(IInstallableComponent component, InstallationContext installContext)

I've tried every uninstaller I could find and even ran msiexec /x commands on product guids I found from wmic.

After further investigation, an app, online helper, is allegedly on the server HOWEVER when i went to the appdata location for the folder, it doesn't exist.

Anybody know of an app or scrip tthat will literally just clean up a bad installation from the get go?

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I have this issue with the 7.15 CU4 upgrade, stopping telemetry service didnt solve this issue.

Error Id: XDMI:3CFEA8A9

Exception :
    Citrix.MetaInstaller.Exceptions.MetaInstallerException Échec d'installation du composant « CitrixStoreFront-x64.exe » avec l'erreur 0xFFFFFFFF.
       à Citrix.MetaInstaller.Server.Components.StoreFrontComponent.Install(InstallationContext context)
       à Citrix.MetaInstaller.InstallationManager.InstallComponent(IInstallableComponent component, InstallationContext installContext)

error report.txt