Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Citrix X1 mouse order - no shipment in five days

Alex Karpowitsch

Question

Hi there - I looked for a different space to ask this question in the forum but I wasn't able to suitable spot, so I figured this was a good a place as any. I ordered a Citrix X1 mouse on 2019-04-28. I received an e-mail confirmation of the order. I've yet to receive a shipment notification for the mouse. Is this normal?

I have an open support case with Citrix (case # 78900087) but the rep is saying that he 10 digit order number I received in the e-mail isn't valid, and that a valid order number should contain 11 digits. Seriously?

I'm having a difficult time locating someone at Citrix who can assist with this. Is anyone here able to assist?

1 answer to this question

Just a follow up - I received the mouse on Friday; I forgot to pick up my mail! Order date - 2019-04-28 (Sunday), item received 2019-05-03 (Friday), which is in the 5-14 day SLA that Citrix quotes on the order page for the X1 mouse (5-14 business days when using standard shipping). Also received a follow up from a Citrix rep in an e-mail response - thank you! Great service, much appreciated.

• Like 1