Welcome to our new Citrix community!

When launching PDF in XenMobile SecureMail - Entitlement to this application was not found by SecureHub

Question

We are having issues with local contacts which does not SYNC with Secure Mail. Citrix support wants us to upgrade the SecureMail MDX file to 19.4.5.  I created a separate App called SecureMail Test and uploaded the file and I added the TEST users to this group and we are testing it.  The user downloaded the new SecureMail app and he tested it and when he opens PDF file he is getting the  following message.

Screenshot_20190503-091508_QuickEdit.jpg

4 answers to this question

14 minutes ago, John Francis1709160537 said:

Thanks for the info. we already have the app under optional apps and we have QE 6.x that is going to a specific production group. Should the person just install it directly from playstore?

Hi jfranci418,

I guess the person should install PDF reader or QE directly from EM store and not from Google Play. I had a case like this in past and it was the solution.

Cheers,

Alessandro

• Like 1
On 5/4/2019 at 5:58 AM, Alessandro Miotto Marques1709152314 said:

Hi, you should try delivery QuickEdit app or an other PDF app by EM to this user.

Thanks for the info. we already have the app under optional apps and we have QE 6.x that is going to a specific production group. Should the person just install it directly from playstore?