Welcome to our new Citrix community!

While creating new vDisk (Private Mode) from copying existing vDisk (Private Mode) vDisk PVS 7.6 getting error

Kuldeep Singh1709160786

Question

"Use Explorer and go to the vDisk store. Look for the newest .vhd file. Copy the .vhd file and .pvp file (but don't copy the .lok file). Either paste the files in the same store with a different name or paste the files to a different vDisk store folder.

In the PvS Console, right-click the vDisk store and click Add or Import Existing vDisk.

Use the drop-down to select the correct PvS server. Click Search. Then click Add.

You now have a new copied vDisk that can be assigned to a device"

I have tried the above steps to create new vdisk with my existing vdisk (Private mode vdisk ) but I'm getting an error "Your PC ran into a problem and need to restart. we are just collecting some error info, and we will restart for you 0% completed " if you'd like to know more you can search online later for this error: Network_boot_duplicate_address.

After some time it will appear to repair the PC. The VM is able to search the vdisk even I can see windows icon. Please suggest on this.

image.thumb.png.12803b13d9ea3e65aba70b2d2189ec80.png

image.thumb.png.9a0945bef58907579e453bfc34f82dd2.png

1 answer to this question

Archived