Welcome to our new Citrix community!

No HDX Insight Data within director

Question

Hello,

we use the latest 12.1 build 51 release of citrix adc with virtual desktops 1812 and citrix workspace app 1812.

EDT is not used at the moment.

Within netscaler mas 12.1 i see hdx insight data of the user sessions, but in director in the user session details at the bottom there are no insight data available. (no data to display)

With other clients, for examle linux there is hdx data available to display.

Is this known ?

4 answers to this question

On 09/03/2019 at 10:36 AM, Stefan Wendrich1709160263 said:

Hello,

we use the latest 12.1 build 51 release of citrix adc with virtual desktops 1812 and citrix workspace app 1812.

EDT is not used at the moment.

Within netscaler mas 12.1 i see hdx insight data of the user sessions, but in director in the user session details at the bottom there are no insight data available. (no data to display)

With other clients, for examle linux there is hdx data available to display.

Is this known ?

are you saying you are able to see the data in netscaler mas 12.1 when user is using workspace app 1812?

what transport is used when the data is shown in director for the cwa 1812 sessions at the top panel of the session information?

Thanks

Kishore

37 minutes ago, Kishore Kunisetty said:

are you saying you are able to see the data in netscaler mas 12.1 when user is using workspace app 1812?

what transport is used when the data is shown in director for the cwa 1812 sessions at the top panel of the session information?

Thanks

Kishore

yes - in netscaler mas i see the data, but not in director within the user details pane in the bottom.Strange