Welcome to our new Citrix community!

AssociatedUserNames Does not display complete list of users

Question

When i run the cmdlet get-brokerapplication | select name,AssociatedUserNames

the results against each app and its associated user names are shown Truncated.(the annoying three dots "..." , prompting you to figure it out yourself) 

It just represents it as "..." which leaves me in doubts wondering how many more users list are not visible. Below if the example where the Associated user list is limited to just 3 results and the rest is shown as "..."

How can I make the script to show me entire list of usernames to an app?

Windows Explorer-1                                                                {domain\NOW-CTX-HPRM8, domain\NOW_Regional-Staff, domain\chanetest, domain\vanweel...}       
Windows Explorer-New                                                              {domain\App-Citrix-WindowsExplorer, domain\harrisas, domain\brackes, domain\yongz...

7 answers to this question

Hi,

Many different options here. This is just how PowerShell formats output, by default it limits the displayed width to the screenbuffer size of the console

For ex.:

Get-BrokerApplication | Format-Table Name, AssociatedUserNames -Wrap

or

Get-BrokerApplication | Format-List Name, AssociatedUserNames -Wrap

Regards

15 hours ago, Christoph Sinabell said:

Hi,

Many different options here. This is just how PowerShell formats output, by default it limits the displayed width to the screenbuffer size of the console

For ex.:

Get-BrokerApplication | Format-Table Name, AssociatedUserNames -Wrap

or

Get-BrokerApplication | Format-List Name, AssociatedUserNames -Wrap

Regards

Thanks Chris, Unfortunately i still see "..." with the -Wrap

Yes, below is the answer

each result you want to see has to be put in the format shown in bold text. Example below shows filtered results for Published app name and users assigned to the app. 

Get-BrokerApplication -MaxRecordCount 100000 | Select-Object @{l="PublishedName";e={$_.PublishedName -join " "}}, AdminFolderName, @{l="AssociatedUserNames";e={$_.AssociatedUserNames -join ","}}|Export-Csv AppList.csv

On 2/18/2020 at 7:00 PM, Santosh Kumar1709152153 said:

Yes, below is the answer

each result you want to see has to be put in the format shown in bold text. Example below shows filtered results for Published app name and users assigned to the app. 

Get-BrokerApplication -MaxRecordCount 100000 | Select-Object @{l="PublishedName";e={$_.PublishedName -join " "}}, AdminFolderName, @{l="AssociatedUserNames";e={$_.AssociatedUserNames -join ","}}|Export-Csv AppList.csv

Does this include the Delivery Group name as well? I am looking for output with the delivery group and each AD user group or user assigned to that delivery group.