Welcome to our new Citrix community!

Gateway 12.1 build 50.28 customize login Schema text

13 hours ago, Sam Jacobs said:

I'm afraid I need to go offline until late tomorrow night.

Maybe this will help:

Receiver Common Authentication Forms Language v3.6.pdf

No problem. In the pdf i cannot find how the variables are resolved to localized names.

My first schema is "only_username" with this xml content:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><AuthenticateResponse xmlns="http://citrix.com/authentication/response/1">
<Status>success</Status>
<Result>more-info</Result>
<StateContext/>
<AuthenticationRequirements>
<PostBack>/nf/auth/doAuthentication.do</PostBack>
<CancelPostBack>/nf/auth/doLogoff.do</CancelPostBack>
<CancelButtonText>Cancel</CancelButtonText>
<Requirements>
<Requirement><Credential><ID>login</ID><SaveID>ExplicitForms-Username</SaveID><Type>username</Type></Credential><Label><Text>onlyusername_new_user_name</Text><Type>nsg-login-label</Type></Label><Input><AssistiveText>onlyusername_new_please_supply_either_username_as_saamaccountname</AssistiveText><Text><Secret>false</Secret><ReadOnly>false</ReadOnly><InitialValue/><Constraint>.+</Constraint></Text></Input></Requirement>
<Requirement><Credential><Type>none</Type></Credential><Label><Text>please_enter_username_...</Text><Type>nsg_confirmation</Type></Label><Input/></Requirement>
<Requirement><Credential><ID>saveCredentials</ID><Type>savecredentials</Type></Credential><Label><Text>onlyusername_new_remember_my_password</Text><Type>nsg-login-label</Type></Label><Input><CheckBox><InitialValue>false</InitialValue></CheckBox></Input></Requirement>
<Requirement><Credential><ID>loginBtn</ID><Type>none</Type></Credential><Label><Type>none</Type></Label><Input><Button>onlyusername_new_log_on</Button></Input></Requirement>
</Requirements>
</AuthenticationRequirements>
</AuthenticateResponse>

in the line with ID = login on the right, the "label" tag show "onlyusername_new_user_name. This must be any kind of variable. Because if i browse to my website i see "Benutzername". 

image.thumb.png.ccd2426bab778c583741c66ad1ee8977.pngIn the gui i can change the label text

But where is the label text saved? In which file ?

On 25.2.2019 at 3:36 PM, Sam Jacobs said:

I believe the default localized strings are here:

/var/netscaler/logon/LogonPoint/receiver/js/localization/ <lang> / ctxs.strings.js

Look for nsg_username

Check  here for the overrides: 

/var/netscaler/logon/LogonPoint/custom/strings.<lang>.json

Hi Sam,

great. Thanks. This works well vor me. 

In the path /var/netscaler/logon/LogonPoint/custom/strings.<lang>.json there are the localized strings for the default RFWEBUI Theme.

I created a custom RFWEBUI theme and there are also string.<lang>.json files. So i must edit the json files in the custom theme path.

In my case this was 

/var/netscaler/logon/themes/<theme-name>/strings.<lang>.json

Archived